Sunday, January 3, 2010

Almost there...

It's kinda crazy that I'm almost done, but then again I also feel like it's FOREVER away. I'm getting really nervous about everything. Like when I'll go in to labor (I never had to even think about that with Lori), giving birth, the lack of sleep and just simply having two kids. I know it's "a little too late now" but that still doesn't mean that I'm not nervous. Everyone says that you'll love your second kid just as much and the first and I don't doubt that at all, I'm just having a hard time thinking about how Lori will no longer be "my life". I will be just as much this baby's mommy as I am Lori's, and that's a weird thought. I think that might be why I'm SO ready to be done. (Not just the fact that I am getting extremely uncomfortable, although, that has something to do with it too I think. :) ) I'm not a fan of the unknown, and I just really want to move on with the inevitable. You know what I mean?

anyway... that's enough out of me. Here's the belly...




37 weeks
(maybe 38)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I just love reading your heart and seeing your belly grow. Hang in there friend... it will happen and God will hold you through it. Thinking of you this evening. -e