Saturday, December 26, 2009

belly post... only a few more of these left..

I am just now getting around to posting the pictures for the last two weeks. I'm getting MUCH bigger, almost embarrassingly so. (You know you're getting big when you're mother says you are HUGE. ;) She obviously was joking...) I'm pretty sure I'm starting to my own gravitational pull!

Here's LAST weeks picture...







35 weeks
(or maybe 36)
Man... I wish I knew for sure!
















36 weeks
















I had my 36 week check up last week and the Dr says that I'm a little effaced and a little dilated. (sorry is that too much info?) I am usually in some sort of pain, be it my back or my belly but it's pretty consistent. Luckily I have an AWESOME husband who is really good about making me rest and take it easy. We have to wait a least until the 1st of January for our insurance to kick in, before I can have this baby and I'm getting pretty ready now. I'm looking forward to meeting this little guy, but I am getting nervous about the idea of having two kids. I think to myself "I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore, so I can have more energy." Then I remember, "Oh wait... once I'm not pregnant anymore, I'll have two kids and NO sleep! Gah!" I guess it's too late for this kind of thinking. He's comin' in a few weeks whether we're ready or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dana! Praying for a safe and easy delivery :) Keep us all updated! Hugs! luv, e.