Friday, October 9, 2009

WOAH!

I thought that this would be an appropriate title for this post since that tends to be the reaction I get from most people who see me. I don't know if it's because he's a boy or because this is my second pregnancy but either way I have become MUCH bigger with this guy than I was with Lori. He's now roughly 13.5 inches long and weighs about around 1.5 lbs now, and let me tell you, he is making himself known. I can't sit with out him kicking me particularly in the ribs. This is all new to me cause like I said before, Lori never did any of this. I'm trying not to be too much of a complainer but there are days that are worse than others. Jorge has been really supportive for the most part, I KNOW he could do with out the mood swings, but then again, so could I. :)

With out further ado... here "we" are...







25 Weeks
6.25 month

2 comments:

The Montgomerys said...

You look great! Love the blog picture updates. Keep them coming.

Unknown said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Dana - you look great! So excited for your new adventures as a mama of two! Yea!

Cheering for you,
e