Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cousin bonding!

CUTIES!!

Like I said in an earlier post, my family was in town for a whole 10 days not long ago and there was SO much going on that it is virtually impossible for me to blog about all of it, so I have broken it all up in to small parts... this part is about Lori and Wyatt.

I can tell all ready that they are going to LOVE each other! I can't wait to live closer to them someday, it will be so much fun to watch these two grow up together.
They have matching "100% baby boy" and "100% baby girl" onesies that still fit so we made them wear those, at least once while they were together.


Here they are communicating in their own special way...

I like the way he's lookin' at Lori in this one.




Daddies and their babies... (note Jorge's face... he did that on purpose, which is why I'm posting it.)

I was in the back of the van we rented with the two kiddos and couldn't help myself...

here they are in my sunglasses.


Wyatt LOVED the aquarium swing, and Lori liked to "help" him go faster...


We borrowed a double jogger from the Kuykendall's and took the kids for a walk. We had to make a stop at Sonic for Happy Hour!

So there you go, fun with cousins... more from the visit to come.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I love these pictures - they are so sweet together!

Joy said...

I love these babies!!

Megsruggles said...

I have a cousin-bonding post on my blog too :)