Tuesday, May 5, 2009

6 adults +2 babies +10 day +1 birthday = a whole lot of fun!! (part 1)

Because so much has happened over the last 10 days I'm going to be doing several posts over the next few days in order to avoid one HUGE post and having to drag all the pictures I'm going to be posting...
so stay tuned.


My WHOLE family flew in to Houston on April 23 so that they could all be here for Lori's Birthday and Birthday party! I was beyond excited to see them, as was Jorge s




ince he hadn't met our nephew Wyatt yet.

After picking them up from the airport we all went to lunch at a restaurant called Prince's where we were able to trade babies (I needed to get my hands on Wyatt and Megan/Ryan/my Mom/my Dad all needed their Lori fix)


The cousins got a chance to "bond" as well...




The next day was Lori's FIRST Birthday. She had her 12 month check up, (she now weighs 17 lbs 2 oz) and we got the green light to start giving her Peanut Butter. This will make my lunch making much easier, since I often make Jorge a Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich for lunch. Here she is enjoying her first Peanut Butter sandwich.





That night we had Lori's Birthday dinner at Chacho's. As always, the food was delicious. We enjoyed a FULL order of the King Kong nachos, an order or nachos that can EASILY feed 6 people with some left over. I'm getting hungry just thinking about them.






Kisses for the Birthday girl!


THUMBS UP FOR BIRTHDAYS!!!


Yay for good friends!





Our good friends the kuykendalls joined us in the birthday festivities... here are four of the five of them. Samuel was there, he was just sleeping in his little seat...








They gave Lori an very sweet Curious George ball for her birthday.


Barnes and offspring








My sister Megan and her precious boy Wyatt!!
This time around Wyatt passed on the nachos, I don't think that will be the case next time.









BABY SWAP!


After dinner we came home and gave Lori a taste of Birthday cake.






No comments: