Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby do the CONGA!

After reading my dad's latest post I figured it it was only fitting that I too post some pictures of Lori playing her Congas!!

I thought it was appropiate to use a line from the Gloria Estephan classic "Do the Conga" since she a latina singing about Congas (either dance or drum, it doesn't really matter) and Lori is a Latina playing with Congas. :)

These were a gift from our friends Brian and Andrea Mann who gave us a musical gift which is very fitting considering that they are both musical people... Brian especially. Now that she is crawling I thought it would be a good time to get out her "Go Baby Go, Crawl a-long drum set" (yes that is it's full name) and she was pretty excited about it. She still prefers to push around her "laptop" though(more on that to follow shortly)

In the meantime, you can all be looking forward to uncoming Halloween pictures of our very cute little monkey!! (This might be a good time to supscribe to our blog... see right hand column for more details.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meg said...

So so cute! I can't wait for a concert in person in just a couple weeks!