Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 years together and Mom's Visit

On October 2nd we celebrated out 4 year wedding anniversary. How did we celebrate? We went out to dinner... with Lori... and my mom. :) It was quite romantic. In all seriousness we were beyond excited to see my mom!! She stayed for almost a whole week, and every second of it was a joy! (and she did babysit on Saturday so that we could officially celebrate our anniversary.)

It is such a blessing to see her with Lori. My mom has easily fallen in to the grandmother role and from what I can tell it suits her. I love watching them together and I know that the older Lori gets, the neater it will be. I never had any grandmothers, so that might be part of the reason why I enjoy seeing them together so much. I think most parents want their children to have close relationships with their grandparents, and Lori certainly does, and will continue to for a long long time.



My mom took some family photos for us. Lori is growing so fast I think it's important to update our photos often.






I was able to take some of Lori and her Grammy...





2 comments:

Shiloh and Samantha Sorbello said...

Too cute... and happy anniversary. I love the last photo where you can see the glistening of spit on Lori's chin. I love babies. :) - sam

Julie said...

She's such a cutie, Dana! And she's really grown since we saw her this summer. Are you coming this way for Christmas? Happy 4 year anniversary! Julie