Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thar she blows...

Lately I have been feeling HUGE... beyond massive really and the sad realization that I still have 4 months left makes me slightly depressed. Ok, well NOT quite depressed, I LOVE being pregnant, but this kid is proving to be more difficult than the other two. I just can't believe I still have so long left, she moves CONSTANTLY, which is fun, but again, makes me tired. :)

I still take a picture every week, so here are the last several... (man I need to update this blog more often don't I?)

20 Weeks
5 months

21 Weeks
5.25 months


22 Weeks
5.5 months


23 weeks
5.75 months


24 weeks
6 Months

I can not wait to meet this new baby girl. Our whole family is SO excited, well, aside from Davey who really is pretty clueless on the baby thing. I can't believe that soon enough, there will be another Hernandez in this house. Wow. I hope these next few months go a little quicker. :)

2 comments:

T Doug said...

hardly huge...

karen said...

Dana!! You look FANTASTIC! Thanks for posting the pictures. Yay for another bundle of Hernandez cuteness on the way!