Thursday, July 15, 2010

6 months!

I can not believe its been 6 months since Davey was born. He has grown in so many ways, which is to be expected I suppose. I am just beyond in love with this little boy! As of July 8th he can sit up by himself with out falling over and as of yesterday, July 14th he is CRAWLING! Ok, so crawling my be a SLIGHT overstatement, however he pulls himself towards the toys that he wants, usually my phone or one of Lori's shoes, more than a toy really. It still counts in my opinion cause he sees what he wants and he gets there... usually.
He's such an interesting little kid. Jorge and I talk about how different he and Lori are all the time. For one, he's WAY bigger!! When Lori was the size he is now, she was 9, probably 10 months old! He's a MOOSE! He also laughs more than we remember Lori doing. Which is special for me since he's middle name means "Laughter". He also loves to watch T.V, unlike his sister who couldn't care less about T.V until just recently AND play with toys. Lori didn't have much interest in toys until not too long ago. I love watching the two of them "play". Most of the time it's just Lori trying to convince Davey or I that he is done playing with the fancy light-up, music playing toy by trading him for something not NEARLY as entertaining. "He aw done. Day-Dee aw done" "Uhh, yeah Lori, I don't think so." Haa ha, never a dull moment with these two. They are also similar in the sense that they are both basically good natured, happy, easy going kids.

Happy 1/2 Birthday Big Man! We love you and are so proud of you!



(photos curiosity of Aunt May-Me photography. haha )

2 comments:

Shiloh and Samantha Sorbello said...

He's so sweet, Dane. Good work. ;)

Jennifer Jarvis said...

He really is adorable! I think that counts as crawling :)