Friday, May 7, 2010

worth while moments... (working title)

Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to start making note of the things that my kids do that remind me why I do what I do.

After Lori's birthday party we opened gifts and she got to play with some of her new toys. Jorge had to run some errands so it was just me and the bubbas. (My sister's and my nickname for babies...) She got tons of dress up stuff, so naturally we had to open it all and try it on right away! :)


I also gave her a toy which she was given LAST year but it was kinda over her head so I put it away until this year. :) I love watching Lori play with her toys. I think it's so neat that she actually PLAYS. It's fun to see her actually DO things with her toys, like playing with her babies and copy what she sees me do with David.

After she had been playing dress up for a bit I noticed this...

and it made me smile.

No comments: