Friday, September 18, 2009

and the belly grows...

Here's the last belly pictures from the last two weeks. "Numero Dos" is becoming VERY active. He kicks A LOT which is new to me cause, believe it or not, Lori never did. She would move around but never kicked me like her brother has. This makes me a little nervous since according to Baby Center he's 11 inches long and only a maximum of 1 lb... so what will his kicks and punches feel like when he's 4 lbs? Yipes, I cringe at the thought.








21 weeks

















22 weeks















and just for fun... this is how "big" I was at 22 weeks with Lori...

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

he'll definitely still kick you a lot when he's bigger (i hear a kick to the lungs is the most jarring), but he also won't have as much space to really extend his legs, so hopefully he will no longer be able to practice his drop kicks (sounds like he's going to play soccer!) when he's 4+ pounds!!! good luck, and i hope Lori is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

"hey did you see that prego teenager at the well last week... like oh my goodness"
haha love you dana!
-jaime zeal

Anonymous said...

Look at that belly! I can't wait to see how you look in Oct! We will have to take lots of pics together:)

Unknown said...

Hi Dana! U look great. Keep those belly pics comin!