Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Up to NO good!

Here's a little update of Lori and her mischief! If you are "a regular" to our blog you know that there is something we do that I like to call "Up to NO good!" cause frankly, that's what she is... up to NO good! She's SO cute, I know that, but spend one day with her and you'll agree with me, she's a menace! It does make for some pretty cute pictures though!!


Here are some shots of Lori "helping" Uncle Ryan unpack one of his boxes... I don't think anyone asked her for her help, nor do I think they will again for a while.






I made the mistake of leaving my purse/diaper bag in the hallway... Lori LOVES bags! Well, she loves to TAKE APART bags, and wallets and pretty much anything. So as I was resting on the couch, trying not to be sick, Lori decided to take apart the diaper bag and my gift card holder... she made a HUGE mess!!!



CAUGHT RED HANDED!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What may I ask is that pretty little girl wearing? She told me she prefers maroon!!! Gig'em Aggies =)