Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Belly Shots...

When I was pregnant with I took a "Belly Shot" every week, wearing the same thing (more or less) and in the same spot, starting at 12 weeks. So naturally, I wanted to to the same thing with "Numero Dos". I know everyone says that you get a lot bigger a lot faster the second time around, and I am hoping that "Numero Dos" is bigger than Lori was, (who was only 4lbs 14 oz) but really, I don't know if I'm ready for it... oh well, too late now!!





Here's my 12 week picture from when I was pregnant with Lori... I remember thinking that I was TOTALLY showing. How silly of me. :)





















12.5 weeks

and here's 12 weeks (more like 12.5 actually) with "Numero Dos" Lookin' bigger than last time for sure!

















14 weeks

We missed 13 weeks cause I was at my parents house, so this is 14 weeks. The shirt is a little bigger than the last one, so it looks a little different, and my hair has seen better days but you get the point.
















15 weeks

Not much of a difference between 14-15 weeks, (especially with the hair) but I figured I'd post it anyway. The shirt is the same as in the first picture since I couldn't find the maternity version of this shirt, so it's a little bit tighter.










So there you go, let me know if you'd like to see more or less of these. But be honest!!
I don't want to bore you more than I probably already do.



5 comments:

Julie said...

Yayy!! So excited for you guys!! Definitely keep posting the belly pics! :-)

Shiloh and Samantha Sorbello said...

I LOVE belly shots. Keep up the good work. -sam

Amy, John and Johnny Costello said...

Post the belly shots for sure!!! I'd love to see them :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Little belly:)
Love
Michelle

Anonymous said...

keep it up! I love this stuff!
-Lauren