Monday, August 17, 2009

more belly

Here are a few more belly pictures...




16 weeks


I can't believe it's been 4 months already!
Kinda crazy!











17 weeks

I'd say that I am SLOWLY starting to move out of the "she let herself go" stage and in to the "I think she might be pregnant" stage. I THINK I'm looking forward to the "when are you due" stage, but that's easy to say now... when I'm there it could be an entirely different story.













This one KINDA creeps me out only because Lori is sitting on and squishing her future sibling, making my belly look kinda freaky in my opinion. It's still cute though... cause Lori looks SUPER excited!

4 comments:

kassaundra said...

I love Lori's hair!!!!

Shiloh and Samantha Sorbello said...

Belly pics are my favorite. They make me want to be prego again... I just won't think about the labor part. :) Are you finding out gender? I can't remember if you knew about Lori or not...

-sam

His and Hernandez said...

We didn't find out with Lori but we ARE going to find out with "Numero Dos" :)

Anonymous said...

Looking cute...you look more pregnant than I do and I'm what 5 wks farther than you. I'm still in the whoa she has let herself go stage:(
You look SO great!!!

Love ya
Michelle