Saturday, December 5, 2009

bigger still...

Here are the last 2 weeks of belly shots. I am getting more and more uncomfortable but still content because I know my boy is growing. I'm getting to the point where I am ready to be done though. I'm ready to meet him and cuddle him and watch him and Lori together. Sadly, I have to wait at least until the first of January since I am not covered by insurance until then. But in reality, it's not THAT far away. My parents are coming to visit for Christmas in 2 weeks, so that is something I can look forward to.







32 weeks



















33 weeks

(which could be 34 depending on which due date you go with. I'm beginning to think it's the earlier one, it just feels like cheating a little bit. )

2 comments:

Meg said...

I can't wait to meet him!!

Unknown said...

You are looking so beautiful!! You do not look pregnant AT ALL in the face. Lucky you!! Yay baby!!