Saturday, December 12, 2009

34 weeks... or is it 35??

So here's the latest...

I went in for my 34 week check up last Tuesday. Because Lori was so small and because we were watching the baby's kidneys, (they were slightly "dilated" on earlier ultrasounds) we had our 36 week ultrasound at 34 weeks. It turns out that his kidneys are hardly dilated anymore which is good. The Dr guessed that the baby is around 4 lbs 11oz, which is pretty much the size Lori was when she was born. He said that if he gains the expected .5 lbs per week than he'll be close to 8 lbs. He then said that he wasn't too keen on me giving birth to an 8 lb baby so he may be inducing in the 39th week, which I'm very excited about! I seriously don't think I can handle 5 more weeks of this craziness! This kid is attacking me from the inside and then I have Lori attacking me from the outside. Its insanity, I tell you, pure insanity!






34 weeks or
maybe 35





I guess I'll find out more details in a week when I go back for my next check up...

I'll keep you all posted as usual. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Dana:)
Michelle <3