Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Takin a stand and doing a dance!

I've mentioned before that Lori is not walking yet but is really really trying too! She wants so badly to be able to move much faster than she already can, which is hard to imagine since she's in to everything enough as it is! So far all she can do is stand up and take one or two steps.

Here is a video of her "taking a stand"




In previous posts I've posted video of Lori dancing. She has since perfected her technique! A month or so ago I was asked to record a track for our VBS CD, it has since become her favorite song, we'll be driving in the car with the CD on and once my track comes on she starts "dancing". It's quite flattering really.

Here is a video of her dancing to one my track, getting in to trouble with the toilet paper, and playing with her buddy Ryan!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my goodness, I love that little girl so much. I can't get enough of her dancing!!

CGalliher said...

She is such a cute dancer, how much fun was that!