Tuesday, March 10, 2009

COUSINS


On February 23d Lori and I flew out to California to meet my sister's baby!
Wyatt Browning Smith

He and I share a middle name which is super special... we're going to be good buddies!! I can tell!







Lori really didn't know what to think at first but after a while she really just couldn't get enough of him...











Here she is meeting Wyatt for the first time...





Cousins in the car, ready to go!





No trip to California would be complete with out a trip to In-N-Out Burger... Lori enjoyed the fries!









Me and the little guy...


Lori and Mommy

The progression of these next pictures makes me laugh...


Lori and her cousin...

poor Wyatt, in the right place at the WRONG time...
"
NO LORI, DON'T TOUCH!"

Notice she is a good distance farther away now... this is not on accident



Uncle Kent, Wyatt, Aunt Megan and Lori


There was one night that I was just SO beat from all the visiting that I got up after dinner and picked up Wyatt and we both fell asleep. When I woke up a few hours later this pi cture was on my camera... I'm really glad someone took it because it's such a special moment.


This is also one of my favorites...
When we were in CA we went to Trader Joe's and introduced Lori to "Buccaneer Joe's Unburied Treasure White Cheddar Corn Puffs... her new FAVORITE snack!! Megan, Lori and I ate half a bag in one sitting. :)
More of the little bubba...


this was a great day... but man, shopping with two strollers was ridiculous.


Grammy and "her" babies!


Another restaurant stop... our favorite Chicago pizza place, Patxi's

Lori got to try pizza for the first time... I think she enjoyed it! (That's my girl!)









These pictures I like to call "photo shoots should not be done before bedtime!"


but matching jammies are SO cute!!


Ok... I think that sums it all up... sorry for the long post!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The matching jammies are so cute, and Lori continues to be adorable. Have you found her an agent yet? seriously Dana seriously!

Kelsey Woodruff said...

I love the picture of the two cousins in the strollers. You and Megan and your babes are so precious! And it's super fun that they have a lot of matching/coordinating outfits. You won't be able to pull that off when they're older. :)