Sunday, March 11, 2012

belly pictures...

RIGHT after I took the last picture out camera got messed up and I had to get a new media card... only thing was that the media card didn't fit in the computer, so now Jorge has to hook up the camera to the computer and upload them that way. I'm not the most computer savvy person so it has taken a while to get the photos off the camera... so here we go. Get ready... I'm about to get HUGE!

25 weeks
6.25 months


26 weeks
6.5 months


27 weeks
6.75 months


28 weeks
7 months


29 weeks
7.25 months


30 weeks
7.5 months


31 weeks
7.75 months



32 weeks
8 months


33 weeks
8.25 months



34 weeks
8.5 months

There ya go. I'm so excited to meet our next little girl in the next few weeks. I am getting nervous, but I think I'll be ok... I mean... its too late now right? Hahaha!

No comments: