Sunday, November 27, 2011

Number 3 Belly watch...

I HAVE been taking belly pictures but I haven't posting them quite yet. Things have been crazy. This pregnancy has been much more difficult than the other two. Lori was a BREEZE, David was significantly more nauseous, more pain etc. THIS one on the other hand, not exactly a walk in the park. Since getting pregnant for this 3rd time, I have had some sort of 24 hour bug, a WHOLE lot off feeling icky, WAY more tired than I remember being with the others, and then a sinus infection. Its been brutal. I love being pregnant. I love this baby, but MAN, I'm looking forward to feeling better eventually.
So with out much further ado, here are the belly pictures from the last several weeks.

12 weeks
3 months


13 weeks
3.25 months


14 weeks
3.5 months


15 weeks
3.75 months


16 weeks
4 months


17 weeks
4.25 months


18 weeks
4.5 months


19 weeks
4.75 months

1 comment:

Kelsey Woodruff said...

I'm sorry you're feeling sick! You sound so optimistic. I've had a rough couple of pregnancies, at least the beginning half, and I just can't say I love pregnancy. Take care of yourself!