Friday, November 20, 2009

Even more belly...

Here is the latest picture of the belly.

I actually look a little smaller than last week, but I'm thinking that it's because of his position. We now only have 9 weeks left at most. The Dr said that he's not sure about the due date anymore, and I'm thinking that it's going to be on the earlier side. So he could be here in 2 months. That seems so soon!



31
weeks!






















Lori sitting on her brother... happy as can be! She's really not sure what to think but I think she' going to enjoy having a little brother around. We've been given a few baby dolls and Lori really loves carrying them around giving them "Squeezy hugs" (more on that later) and putting them in things, be it a stroller, or a bucket, the later has happened on at least one occasion.

I can't believe we're actually in the homestretch now. We've dropped to the single digits in how many weeks we have left. So crazy... but not as crazy as our lives are about to be I suppose. :)

No comments: