Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Up to NO GOOD!

Lori is becoming SO mobile that it's getting really hard to keep her out of "trouble" It's pretty ridiculous. I decided to start documenting her adventures in pictures! (maybe I'll be able to get some videos someday, I just can't figure out how to get them on to the computer... my tech support has been slackin'. Eh hem... Jorge!)

I've been accumulating pictures for a few months now so I'll start with the earliest and end with the most recent...
*for the record... I ALWAYS make sure she's safe before I take the pictures...


Is anything more fun than a cardboard box?


Doing the laundry...


bouncy chairs are NOT for climbing!


She wanted to play with this toy even though it was put away...


ready to go!


This is why she got a tunnel for Christmas!


Playing with the kitty's bowl!


"helping" put away Christmas decorations.


Lori will do what ever it takes to check email!


She went IN to my purse and got out my wallet and then OPENED it... I thought I was a few years away from that.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I love the cardboard box picture!! I love my niece!

CGalliher said...

Dana- these pictures are priceless!! I love them and think she is the most adorable little girl, but then again of course she is- cause she takes after her mother!