Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Loretta Joy!

Here she is!

Loretta Joy Hernandez
Born April 24, 2008
10:29 am
4 lbs 14 oz
17 3/4 inches

As you can see by the picture it's been a few weeks, 6 to be exact, and she's growing like a WEED! (A very cute weed but a weed all the same) She is rapidly approaching the 8 pound mark! (WOO HOO)
She continues to amaze us every day. So far her personality is still forming but from the looks of it she's a pretty good mix of the two of us. Jorge's calm easy going spirit and love for sleep at inopportune times and my love for music and dancing (i.e: standing her up on her feet and watching her wobble to the sound track of a cheesy commercial.) and my inability to sit still.

She is currently suffering from infant pattern baldness (Dr. Phil eat your heart out!) which I am convinced is due in large part to the fact that I couldn't keep my hands off her thick head of super soft black hair. I have it on good authority that it will grow back. Here's hoping!

No comments: